World Immunisation Week
Greetings from IPA Member Support Team !!
As World Immunisation Week starts from 24-30 April 2018 with the theme " Protected Together, #VaccinesWork, IPA requests its member societies to celebrate this week and show the far-reaching power of immunization.
We request you to please change your societies social media header to the one the which we have shared with you till the WIW .(Currently the headers are avaialble in Arabic, Chinesse, English, French, Russian and Spanish).
Further, please share with us the photos of the activities in which your society will be participating during WIW to promote immunization for all and we will highlight it on IPA social media and IPA website. Also, during WIW we request you to please post and tweet the message that #VaccinesWork . Below are some sample post and tweet. Don't forget to tag us @IPAWorldorg
- #Vaccines save and improve lives. #VaccinesWork @IPAWorldorg
- #Vaccines protect people from more than deadly diseases #VaccinesWork @IPAWorldorg
- #Vaccines are one of the most cost-effective health tools ever invented. #VaccinesWork @IPAWorldorg
- #Vaccines give all children an equal shot at a healthy future and ensure we are protected together #VaccinesWork @IPAWorldorg
- #Immunization is a safe & effective method to protect children from preventable diseases #VaccinesWork @IPAWorldorg
- #Immunization is estimated to save 2-3 million lives every year – equivalent to the entire population of city #VaccinesWork @IPAWorldorg
Togther let us ensure that everyone is protected