THE 19TH CONGRESS OF PEDIATRICIANS OF RUSSIA WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION “ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF PEDIATRICS”
The program of the Congress includes the issues of the organization of the medical health care for children, protection of the reproductive health of children and adolescents, nutrition of healthy and ill children, vaccination, high-technology methods of diagnostic and treatment of childhood diseases, school medicine, pediatric surgery and other topical problems. Schools of Specialists (CME) with issuance of certificates will be carried out within the framework of the post-graduate professional education for paediatricians.
During the Opening Ceremony of the Congress, on the 12th of February 2016, at 6 p.m., the results of the following contests will be announced:
- Contest «Paediatrician of the Year» (paediatricians from all children medical care branches are invited to participation);
- Contest «Pediatric Nurse of the Year» (pediatric nurses and medical assistants are invited to participation);
- Best Historical Feature Essay on Russian Paediatrics Contest (everybody is invited to participation).
During the Closing Ceremony, on the 14th of February 2016, the results of the contest of the young scientists will be announced.
Applications for lectures and symposia are admitted until the 14th of December 2015, abstracts for publication are admitted until the 12th of December 2015, applications for the participation in the contests «Paediatrician of the Year» and «Pediatric Nurse of the Year» — until the 15th of December 2015,competitive works for the best historical feature essay on Russian Paediatrics contest – until the 24th of December 2015, and the scientific works for the contest of the young scientists – until the 9th of January 2016, registration for the participants of Schools is open until the 18th of January 2016
All information on the participation in the Congress, forums, exhibition and Schools of Specialists, as well as on abstracts publication, is available:
- Moscow telephones: : +7 (499) 134-13-08, +7 (499) 134-30-83, +7 (499) 783-27-93; +7 (495) 967-15-66, +7 (495) 681-76-65;
- On websites:: www.pediatr-russia.ru, www.nczd.ru, www.kdcenter.ru, www.spr-journal.ru
Address of the Congress Organizing Committee:
- • 119991, Moscow, Lomonosovsky prospect, 2, b.1, Scientific Center of Children’s Health
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org